Flies Treatment Plan
If you have any questions on other types of flies then please do not hesitate to contact us. Covered here are the following:
House Flies / Lesser House Flies / Fruit Flies / Cluster Flies
How Do I Know If I Have A Problem?
If you have a Cluster Fly problem you will notice dead, dying or live flies around windows or in loft spaces. You may even see them sunning themselves on outside walls.The time of year is important. If you are seeing flies in the Summer then they are probably another type of fly, maybe a Bluebottle or related species or perhaps House Flies.
Preparation Prior To Treatment
There isn’t much you can do prior to treatment but the insecticides used last much longer on clean dust free surfaces.
We treat the interior of the rooms with fumigation machine , filling the volume of the room with a fog of chemical in the air, which slowly fall down and cover every single inch with insecticide against flies. Our treatment plan for flies includes 2 visits, which will target the flies life cycle as well with the insects and will guarantee you a moth FREE home for a normal infestation.
- During the 1st visit the technician will locate the source of the infestation and spray all the floors in the house with insecticide with a hand sprayer. Then the technician will use a special machine to fill the volume of all the rooms with a fog of insecticide in the air.
- On the 2nd visit, the technician will use different insecticide designed also to remain active for much longer period of time. Again a special machine will be used to fill the volume of all the rooms with a fog of insecticide in the air.
- Pest control report will be given to the customer after each visit.
*Additional visit might be required if there is a heavy infestation and the technician advise you.
The technician will use special respiratory mask and gloves to protect himself from the insecticides. Keep in mind that no one else must be present in the property during the moment of treatment . There also needs to be "drying" time of 3 hours after the treatment, before the property can be occupied.
What Do I Do Afterwards?
The cost to treat your property will be:
- £160.00 - for treatment with 2 visits and 2 months guarantee.
- £210.00 - for treatment with 3 visits and 3 months guarantee.
All prices are subject of a VAT surcharge. T&C may apply!