Ant Treatment Plan
Prior to treatment the effected areas should be cleaned, any cupboards emptied & toys, pets etc removed from the area. Insecticides work more effectively on clean dust free surfaces.
- On the 1st visit the technician will inspect all major areas of the property for ants activity or runway corridors. Treatment will be started with the newest methods for ant control. Bait gel will be placed in the infested areas in a safe places. The bait gel contain attractants which will stimulate the insects to feed from . This method is the most effective against the ant nest, because they are passing the gel to each other until it reach the nest. Once the gel reach the nest its capable to kill the whole colony from inside. The bait gel is non toxic for human and pets if placed in safe places and there is no need to vacate the property during or after the treatment. This features makes the bait gel product N1 against ants infestations.
- The 2nd visit is similar to visit 1 . Keep in mind if there is a heavy infestation we might need to switch to insecticide spray which have more immediate effect, but you need to vacate the property for 3 hours during the treatment, until it dry.
In some instances, such as heavy infestations, infestations spreading from neighboring properties, or unclean surfaces, more than 2 visits might be needed for complete control, especially in shared, communal, restaurants or multi-occupancy buildings.
What Do I Do Afterwards?
Do not wash down or vacuum treated areas for at least 5-7 days. The insecticide will slowly degrade but will break down straight away if you wash or vacuum treated surfaces. Immediately after treatment let the spray dry, do not clean or wipe up any puddles, if you touch the treated surface while still wet then wash off, do not let animals on the treated areas until dry.
Flying Ants are the Queens and Drones that the workers have pushed out to start new nests for the following year, although the original nest may last several years. Occasionally Ants will swarm after treatment (usually late Summer), this will quickly die down as swarming ants come into contact with treated surfaces. The treatment is designed to keep ants out from inside areas. If the bait only option has been used then it is vital that workers are not disturbed. There will even be a burst of activity before the problem subsides. The workers must not be killed but allowed to return to the nest to carry the poison back to the nest to do it’s job.
This treatment is guaranteed (inside treated areas only) for one month after the first treatment, and is only valid as long instructions and advice on hygiene and other matters are adhered to. Insecticide treatments will only work on clean surfaces.
- £90.00 - for treatment with 1 visit and 1 month guarantee.
- £140.00 - for treatment with 2 visits and 2 months guarantee.
- £160.00 - Pharaoh ant treatment with 3 visits
All prices are subject to a VAT surcharge. T&C may apply!